Jord's Adventures in Norway

Jord's Adventures in Norway

Thursday, October 16, 2014

OFFICIALLY IN NORWAY!!

Post from Mom:

After waiting and waiting... I woke up to a GREAT email this morning from Jordan's Mission President!!
 
Dear Parents,
Just wanted to let you know that your missionary arrived safe and sound and excited here in Norway.  We are looking forward to getting to know them all.
 
Sincerely,
President and Sister Evans
I am so happy to see that beautiful, smiling face!!!  Now we wait for the BIG news!!  Where will she be serving first???  We don't know when her P-Day will be (thinking probably Monday) so we most likely won't hear from her until then! 
 
Just a little trivia!!!  I had no idea how large Norway is!!  I was at work the other day and a lady informed me she will be traveling to Norway in November.  She said she is flying into Oslo and then, from there she would be flying to Tromsø.  She is flying because if she were to drive it would take her 22 hours!!  WOW!!  I had no idea! I have so much to learn about this wonderful country!  Jordan is arriving as winter comes and also the "dark season".  So that will be interesting to hear what she thinks about that!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment