Jord's Adventures in Norway

Jord's Adventures in Norway

Sunday, October 12, 2014

HAPPY SUNDAY!!

It is always a wonderful day when you get a text message from one of your former Young Women girls!!  But today was especially awesome!!  Sweet Kalisha Wilson (formerly Kalisha Walters :) was at the Provo Temple enjoying a beautiful Sunday and who did she run into????  YES!!! She saw Jordan!!  I love that they saw each other!  First, Kalisha has been a wonderful example to Jordan and is just about the sweetest thing!  I am so happy she was able to give her a tight squeeze and give her some words of encouragement before she leaves for Norway tomorrow!!  Pictures like this just make me SMILE!!
And because Kalisha knows me so well - she knew I would want to "see" her, so she
sent this quick video!!  The video is short and sweet, but just to see her smiling face and to hear her speak the language is FABULOUS!!  I love how her Norwegian has it's own special "Texas Twang"! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment