Jord's Adventures in Norway

Jord's Adventures in Norway

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

LETTERS ARE THE BEST!!

We received an actual hand written letter from Jordan today!!  WAHOO!!!!  She wrote it last Thursday and much of it was a repeat of the previous email, but she did add some fun information.  Just so I don't repeat the previous email - I included only the "extra's"...

"The language is difficult, but I am so excited to be able to start speaking it!  I have to learn to roll my r's so pray for me!  Haha.  The MTC is different, but very neat.  Everyone is super friendly and nice, however it may be because we have "the dork dot" on our tags.  I'm still getting used to saying elder, sister, and not using first names.  It is definitely all work here though, but you can find time to play.  We are so busy and everyday have a specific plan.  You don't even really have time to think about home, family, or friends because you are so busy!  BUT at night time we do talk to each other about home, family, and friends.  Tomorrow (Friday) my companion and I Søster House teach our first investigator who only knows Norwegian... we are only allowed to speak Norwegian so this will be rough.  Me and Søster House laugh all the time and are very similar, except she is a good foot taller than me.  I love you all!  I miss you guys, but I know this is where I am supposed to be!

Gud elsker og kjenner oss

translation:  God loves and knows us!

Søster Peterson

PS - send Krispy Kreme!!

No comments:

Post a Comment