Jord's Adventures in Norway

Jord's Adventures in Norway

Thursday, September 4, 2014

JORDAN'S FIRST EMAIL!!!!

What a wonderful surprise!!  Rick and I were about to go to bed, and an email pops up from Jordan!!  What a blessing to hear from her!  I have a feeling, I will LIVE for these moments!!
 
Hey everyone!!!

So we literally have 10 minutes to write so, I will try to get in as much as I can!!  Sorry if there is any misspelled words I am trying to type as fast as I can!  So the MTC is so awesome!! I love my district!! There are 11 new sisters and 4 new elders.  The sisters are so awesome and funny!  My companion is Sister House and we get along so well!!  We are always laughing and hit it off right away!  So the no English rule is real!!  The language is seriously so overwhelming and the look on my face when my teacher first started speaking was probably priceless!  I saw Lauren and see her every day and that is such a blessing!! I also saw my friend Whitney Wilcox who is going to be serving in Japan!  My companion knows my friend Courtney Watson from school and one of my Sisters knows Q!  Her name is Leah Johannessen.  We are so busy every day and have a specific schedule, but we are slowly getting into the hang of things.  It is definitely different, but so amazing!!  I have already learned so much and it has only been two days!!  The amount of times I have felt the spirit here is unreal!!  Today we had a zone meeting with the new missionaries only and there were probably 30 or so of us.  In our whole zone we have 67 and that is the biggest zone ever at the MTC.  At our zone meeting we all had to get up share some things about us and then share our testimony.... And the most surprising thing is that when it was my turn and I stood up I wasn't even nervous and didn't feel like I was going to faint!!  Well we have to get off now... but just know I love and miss you all!!! The gospel is so true and missionary work is unbelievable!  The work here is so awesome and I can't wait to see how far I progress as the days and weeks go on!!  I'll talk to you on Wednesday (P Day) and I will have more time and be able to share way more details!!  Love you!! 

Sister Peterson

P.S. they haven't given us any mail or dear elders yet... We are supposed to get them tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment