"Dear Elder" is cool, because if you send it before noon - I get a hard copy of your message THAT DAY!! wahoooo!!! You can YouTube how to use Dear Elder, or I have listed the directions below!
**Keep in mind, this is ONLY while I am in the MTC :)
HOW TO USE “DEAR ELDER” – WRITE TO YOUR MISSIONARY THE SAME DAY!
1. Go to DearElder.com
2. Select “write a letter” tab
3. Select Provo MTC
4. Click “write a missionary”
5. Insert your name, address, etc
6. Insert missionaries name, MTC box, Mission Code (NOR-OSL) and estimated departure date (1014)
7. Enter your email address and if desired enter missionaries email address
(if you do, they will get hard copy AND electronic copy)
8. Write letter or copy and paste from a word document
9. SEND LETTER!! If sent before noon, it will arrive the same day!!